- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, sugar and graham cracker crumbs until well coated. Press half of crumb mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Top with the chocolate chips, then the marshmallows. Sprinkle the remaining graham cracker mixture over the marshmallows and press down with a spatula.
- Bake in preheated oven 10 minutes, until marshmallows are melted. Cool completely before cutting into squares. Enjoy!!